Friday, July 11, 2008

So not much has changed lately, Darren is still working tons (bless his heart) in the blasted heat! And Harley is getting bigger every day! She is so much fun and has so much personality. It is so fun to see her change and learn new things. She sits in her bumbo and she loves it! She loves being a big girl and being able to see everything that is going on. She struggles taking naps a bit, and I think its because she's afraid to miss anything that might be going on (a bit like her Aunt Amy Jo I'm afraid!). Shes still rolling on her sides, almost made it all the way over but that darnd arm gets in the way! She'll make it all to soon, then she'll learn to crawl and I won't know what to do with her!! I made her a bunch of cute headbands with flowers on them. I put her giant red one on to match her outfit and Grandpa Steve hated it!! He told grandma to call him if I ever brought her over with a "miner's lamp" on her head again! Ha ha ha! I was laughing so hard! He's such a goof, even though he really did hate the headband! I like it though, I kept trying to tell him its in style but he wasn't going for it! So I posted pics of her wearing it and you guys can tell me if I should get rid of it or what. I still think it's cute :) For me, Scentsy's is going slow, it's hard getting started because I feel like I know absolutely no one down here, but I know once I get going, it's going to be good! It's fun, and I really like the product, I just need to work on my self confidence I think! Dad and Sandy and Chris came down last weekend and it was a lot of fun. It was so good to see them and hang out, I sometimes feel so distanced from everyone (could it be that I live 400 miles away? I dunno!) but I am so excited to head up north over the 24th! It's going to be so fun and I can't wait to see everyone and of course I can't wait to show off my cute little one! Well, until next time!

3 comments:

tammy said...

where are the pics of the giant flower headbands Little Missy? She would be adorable in a miners lamp! Don't be taking fashion tips from your Dad. Your blog is so cute but I want current pictures! love ya!

Daniel and Whitney said...

Oh I miss you guys so much! Harley is growing like a weed! I can't believe how big she looks. Can't wait to see you on the 24th!! Love you lots! Oh I need to order a car scensty from you!! Just FYI!!

Steph said...

I love the headbands! You did a great job. She looks so stinking cute and big! I miss you and can't wait to see you!