Saturday, February 21, 2009

Harley is Walking!

We are so proud of our little big girl! She has been walking around the house all day today and been making awesome efforts for the past week or so! She awes me every day with how much she catches onto and learns. Things at our house are crazy with Darren at school all day and at work until 9pm, Harley is all over the place and not sleeping very well at night (we are still working on that), Harley is having surgery on her eye (tear duct) on Tuesday February 24th and all of the babies and weddings coming up its nuts! And yes, we are expecting a little boy July 11th :) We are very excited to have a little boy although, I still find myself looking at little girl stuff when I'm out and about! I don't know what I'm going to do with a little boy! But I'm very excited to find out! Hope everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

Ricci said...

I love watching that clip...she is so cute! I am glad you are doing good, you are going to have your hands full!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! And I am happy that you guys are having a little boy. Hope the eye surgery goes well!!

Mindy said...

She's way cute Erin! I can't believe how big she is!!! And congrats on the little boy!! How fun and exciting for you guys! That's awesome! Hope all is well with your family! :)

Steph said...

i love it!!! she is gettin so big!

snow family said...

Oh my heck... I'm sure you are chasing her around all day!!! Let me know if you need anything or any help when she has surgery. Where is she having it at? Good luck!

Tami said...

Wow, she's so big! You better rest up when you can! Those chickens will keep you on your toes! Best of luck with the surgery! love you!

Anonymous said...

She is so big and so freaking cute! Good luck with her little surgery today!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! What an exciting time for your little family! Congrats, congrats!!