Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bath Time with Baylee!
















Harley and Baylee are so very fun! They play so well together and get so excited every time they see eachother! Every now and then, they get to have bath time together and they love it! The splashing gets bigger and better each time too! I love watching these two play together! I love them both so much! Its so much fun and we are so lucky to have such good friends across the street! And yeah I know, my poor pasty white daughter compared to Baylee! I'm afraid she was blessed beyond belief with her mommas whitey white skin! Oh well! She doesn't seem to mind quite yet!

3 comments:

Amy Evensen said...

Erin I can't believe how big Harley is getting!! She is so so cute! Hey how are you? Can't wait to see what number 2 will look like. Do you guys have a name? I will be out for the month of June. Then in July me and my family will be in St. george for the 4th. I would love to see you!!

Steph said...

They are so cute! What fun little playmates!! I think it is more the Smith family skin, if I do recall...you can tan sister!!! Love you and miss you!!

snow family said...

Cute post Erin! (My baby is white too... nothing wrong with that!)