Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy Day


So this morning we ran a few errands in town today, but came back home and just chilled before Darren went to work. He took a nap with Paxton while Harley took a nap and I just relaxed.



















Then Harley woke up from her nap and Darren had to go to work. After dad left, Harley and I heard the Ice Cream Man and decided to go see what he had for a dollar and we shared a Orange Dreamsicle :) It totally reminded me of when I was little running out to see the ice cream man every time he drove through our neighborhood. I think Harley enjoyed our little lazy day ice cream break as well! We had some great girl time!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

so cute! I love all of those pictures!! I can't believe how much he has already changed. I miss you guys and want you back here!! Love you!

* Nancy * said...

Paxton is so sweet! Glad you guys had a lazy day of getting some rest and eating some yummy ice cream!
I'd love to see you guys when you are up to it!

snow family said...

Those days are the best!! Your pics are so cute. Paxton is darling, and I used to love going out to the ice cream truck!! Didnt even know there was still one!

ParkerandKatieDavis said...

Gotta love those lazy days! Paxton is such a stud! Your family is so cute and looks like you guys are loving every minute of it!