Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Lucky!








I feel like I'm the luckiest mom in the world :) I have two of the cutest kids ever! Harley is getting so big and shows me how big she is getting every day! It cracks me up the things she picks up on and does and the words she says. Grandma Marge insisted that she needed a doll stroller and after watching her fight with the neigbor girl Olivia over hers, Darren went and got her one and she is hilarious! She puts her doll or bear in it, grabs her purse and keys and walks to the door and says 'buh bye' and waves. I ask her where she is going and she waves again and says 'buh-bye'. She thinks she needs to ride in the front seat of the car now when we go anywhere and is definitely strongwilled about everything! I know, I know, wonder where she gets it huh! And Paxton is so very cute! He is getting to be quite the chunky monkey! He loves to eat and thinks if he's awake that's what he should be doing. He has become pretty fussy, but hopefully it's just a stage :) I love watching Harley run to put his binkey in his mouth when he's fussing or when he's in his swing she almost lays on him and gives him kisses- it's very sweet! Can't complain- they are my pride and joy!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So cute! I miss those little kiddos! Harley cracks me up..the little momma!! Pax is getting so big! Come back home sista!!